05 August 2008

DID BILL GATES REALLY SAY THAT?

I ran across a site with quotes from and about Microsoft. Here are some of the ones I really like. You can read the rest at http://www.slothmud.org/~hayward/mic_humor/mic_quotes.html

640 K ought to be enough for anybody (1981)
The Internet? We are not interested in it (1993)
Microsoft products are generally bug free (n.d.)
There are people who don't like capitalism, and there are people who don't like PCs, but there's no one who likes the PC who doesn't like Microsoft (n.d.)

and one about MS...Every time you turn on your new car, you're turning on 20 microprocessors. Every time you use an ATM,you're using a computer. Every time I use a settop box or game machine, I'm using a computer. The only computer you don't know how to work is your Microsoft computer, right? (Scott McNealy, CEO, Sun Microsystems)

(Attention MS: I'm just kidding--please, no black screen of death....I "love" my PC.)

No comments: